Recipe: Appetizing Redneck Gumbo

Redneck Gumbo. Listen for free to their radio shows, DJ mix sets and Podcasts. It is dedicated to bringing you music by NEW & INDEPENDENT artists and helping them get airplay and recognition by top producers in the industry. Our goal is to help the Musicians, Singers & Song Writers that make The Gumbo YaYa.

While on my redneck vacation a few weeks back I watched my cousin make a gumbo. I took notes and tried a variation of it a few days ago. I'm all alone with just my bottle of Cuervo today. You can have Redneck Gumbo using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Redneck Gumbo

  1. Prepare 2 lbs of country ribs.
  2. It's 2 lbs of boneless chicken thigh cubed.
  3. You need 2 lbs of beef sirloin cubed.
  4. Prepare 3 lbs of new potatoes cubed.
  5. You need 1 bag of baby carrots.
  6. You need 2 of big onions rough chop.
  7. Prepare 15 of whole jalapenos capped.
  8. You need 32 oz of sweet baby ray bbq sauce.
  9. You need 1 of bottle of beer.
  10. You need of big foil roasting pan.
  11. Prepare of slap yo mama cajun seasoning.

I store my recipes here as I make them up so I do not forget them and can retrieve them from any place in the future. Redneck Heaven restaurant, bar, sports and mischief serves the best comfort food, ice cold beer, and all the major sports. With great locations, dress up events, amazing food and beer menu and great career opportunities. Our take on the culinary creations of the Arcadian delicacy.

Redneck Gumbo step by step

  1. Mix all ingredients together and cook on smoker for 2 hours uncovered and then cook 2 more covered tell all ingredients are fully cooked.

My wife, Betty Boop and I would like to welcome you to our site. We kept a few and we are bringing back two really good ones, the original Hot Sauce that started it all and our family Gumbo Mix. Inspired by rural French cooking, Cajun cuisine was developed by a population that lived off the land, adapting over centuries of cultural influences and geographical changes. I was cooking on a pretty tight schedule, so I made this gumbo faster than normal. However, it was the best chicken and sausage gumbo I've ever made, so maybe that was a good thing.

Comments